SPR is looking for volunteers to participate in a software usability study using your computer or mobile device for the state of Indiana’s voter registration website. You do not have to be an Indiana resident to participate. Participants will receive a $25.00 Amazon Gift Card upon completion. Persons must be totally blind, partially sighted, color blind, and/or have hand motor skill difficulties) and be at least 18 years of age.
People who participate will use their desktop or mobile computing device of choice to follow simple directions and provide feedback on the usability of two different web sites. Users will complete a survey about their experience and may receive a follow up phone call for additional feedback. The time commitment is approximately two hours for website testing and survey completion. These are the requirements:
- You must be 18 years of age or older
- You must have access to a computer or mobile device and an internet connection
- You must have one or more of the following disabilities: full blindness, vision impairment, color blindness, and hand motor skill difficulties
- During the testing session, you must use one of the adaptive technologies (such as JAWS, NVDA, Voice Over, etc.) or only use a keyboard
- You must be willing to provide your contact information for follow up questions.