Call ACB of Indiana at 317-500-4840 or Email ACB of Indiana President Rita Kersh
- President: Rita Kersh, Bedford | 812-278-3038 | Email: Hoosierrita60@gmail.com
- Vice-President: Kari Goodman, Mitchell | Email: email@example.com
- Secretary: Pending
- Treasurer: Cindy Brooking, Mitchell | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Past president: Barbara Salisbury, Bloomington | Email: email@example.com
Board as of January 1, 2022
- Regina Vonderhaar, Bedford | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mellissa Wobschall, West Lafayette | Email: email@example.com
- Mary Stores, Bloomington | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Deanna Austin
- Dee Ann Hart, Muncie | Email: D64hart@outlook.com
- Gerry Koors, Indianapolis | Email: email@example.com
- Mike Adams, Bloomington
- Ted Boardman, Bloomington | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Vicky Western, Columbia City | Email: email@example.com
- SCAVI: Dolly Sowder, Bedford; | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our chapter exists to provide information regarding independent living, self and system’s advocacy, services and any and all issues pertaining to vision impairment for blind or visually impaired individuals and/or their families.
We have regular meetings every other month (January, March, May, July, September, November) on the third Monday of the month at the Monroe County Public Library at 6 PM, plus outings throughout the year.
South Central Association of the Visually Impaired Chapter
South Central Association of the Visually Impaired (SCAVI)
PO Box 2216 Bedford IN 47421
Email Regina Vonderhaar, SCAVI chapter President
The South Central Association of the Visually Impaired (SCAVI) meets the first Monday of the month at 9:30 a.m. at Bedford Free Methodist Church in the Fellowship Hall in the basement, 630 R Street. In June we have our annual picnic and December is our Christmas party. Our meetings usually consist of presentations and discussion that relate to people who have a vision loss. Occasionally the members will demonstrate new technology or techniques they use in their homes. Anyone with a visual impairment or who has an interest in the area of vision loss is invited to our meetings. For more information call Regina Vonderhaar at 317-709-8159.