Call ACB of Indiana at 317-759-1672 or Email ACB of Indiana
- President: Barbara Salisbury, Bloomington | 812-369-0355 | Email: email@example.com
- Vice-president: Rita Kersh, Bedford | 812-278-3038 | Email: Hoosierrita60@gmail.com
- Secretary: Kari Goodman, Mitchell | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Treasurer: Cindy Brooking, Mitchell | email@example.com
- Past president: Lynn Powers, Indianapolis | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Circle City: John Huffman, Indianapolis | Email: email@example.com
- Heartland Association: Mary Stores, Bloomington | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- SCAVI: Dolly Sowder, Bedford | Email: email@example.com
Our chapter exists to provide information regarding independent living, self and system’s advocacy, services and any and all issues pertaining to vision impairment for blind or visually impaired individuals and/or their families.
We have regular meetings every other month (January, March, May, July, September, November) on the third Monday of the month at the Monroe County Public Library at 6 PM, plus outings throughout the year.
South Central Association of the Visually Impaired Chapter
The South Central Association of the Visually Impaired (SCAVI) meets the first Monday of the month at 9:30 a.m. at Bedford Free Methodist Church in the Fellowship Hall in the basement, 630 R Street.
In June we have our annual picnic and December is our Christmas party, so no meetings are held during these months. Our meetings usually consist of presentations and discussion that relate to people who have a vision loss. Occasionally the members will demonstrate new technology or techniques they use in their homes.
Anyone with a visual impairment or who has an interest in the area of vision loss is invited to our meetings. For more information call Regina Vonderhaar at 317-709-8159.
Circle City Chapter
Circle City: Indianapolis |
Email John Huffman, Circle City President